Monday, February 11, 2019

Annie? Are you ok? Are you ok, Annie?

Last time I got a kink in my left ankle. I can still feel it when I wake up, though it almost immediately subsides. These little pains are so odd. They aren't new, it's just part of life. They come, they go. What are they?

Distance: 3 miles
Route: Rec Center
Mood: getting there
Exercises: yes!

Okay. Ok, ok, ok. I keep thinking of the running play. I keep making little notes here about the running play. It's been ten years, it is time to revise the running play. And now I have the motivation.

Also, I am curious about my new experiment with weight machines. How stronger am I? Am I stronger? How will I change shape? Will I change shape? Right now I am quite pillowy. Maybe that will change. Maybe I will become big and pillowy, I don't know.

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 180.5 lbs. (+0.5)
Goal: 175 lbs.

Help.

1987 Playlist
Cry, Little Sister - Gerard McMann
Rock Steady - Sting
Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson
Hourglass - Squeeze
Girlfriend In a Coma - The Smiths
Nightclub Jitters - The Replacements
The One I Love - R.E.M.
Lean On Me - Club Nouveau

Cooldown:
Figure It Out - The Bears

Visit my Team Challenge Crohn's & Colitis page and support my bid for the Chicago Marathon!

No comments: