Sunday, February 03, 2019

Someone will come running.

Has anyone seen my shoes?
Met Chris at the Rec Center for a treacherous run around Forest Hill, the melting snow, standing frigid water, slippery ice. Running there on my own, down unshoveled walks, I was worried about slipping, falling, twisting, doing damage to my back just from the constant adjusting and re-adjusting.

Together, we ran and we walked. Trying to keep on our feet. I managed to make it without my shoes getting too soggy, Chris did not fare as well.

And yet. Running out of doors. What bliss!

Distance: 4.45 miles
Pace: 10:20
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 43°
Climate: sunny and cool
Pavement: a mess
Mood: not bad

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 178 lbs. (-3.5)
Goal: 175 lbs.

Ok.

2017 Playlist
IDGAF - Dua Lipa
Across the Room  ODESZA ft. Leon Bridges
Drew Barrymore - SZA
You Will Be Found - Ben Platt, Kristolyn Lloyd, Will Roland, Laura Dreyfuss & Original Broadway Cast Of "Dear Evan Hansen"
Always Ascending - Franz Ferdinand
tonite - LCD Soundsystem

Visit my Team Challenge Crohn's & Colitis page and support my bid for the Chicago Marathon!

No comments: