Wednesday, February 20, 2019

A shadow on the run.

It has been quite a week. I did not imagine I would go seven days without exercise, that was not part of the plan. Yesterday I received my brand new TEAM CHALLENGE training shirt, and am excited to train in it.

Distance: 3 miles
Route: Rec Center
Mood: anxious
Exercises: yes

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 178.5 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 175 lbs.

There is enough empirical evidence in this blog that I could, if I chose to, determine whether an impending playlist will deter me from exercise. To wit; I like music from the 1960s, I am not crazy about music from the 60s. Ditto specific years, like 2005. Or 2006. Or 2007.

1967 Playlist
Mary, Mary - The Monkees
Baby, You're a Rich Man - The Beatles
Funky Broadway - Funky BroadwayPaper Sun - Traffic
Easy Rider - Janis Joplin
Hip Hug-Her - Booker T. & The MG's
She's Looking Good - Rodger Clemens
There She Goes - The Velvet Underground
Little Games - The Yardbirds
Oogum Boogum Song - Brenton Wood
Somebody to Love - Jefferson Airplane

Cooldown:
Star ****** - The Monkees

Man, that last one is offensive.

Visit my Team Challenge Crohn's & Colitis page and support my bid for the Chicago Marathon!

No comments: