Friday, February 08, 2019

You need to be there when your baby's old enough to relate.

Exciting news, I will be holding up a costume in Witness For the Prosecution. In the role of a barrister I will have no lines, but will be filling in for those actors who have day jobs and cannot be present for the student matinees.

Having a costume fitting this morning, which reminds me I am doing a show this summer for which I will also need a costume ... I have a tendency, during shows in which I play a significant role, that I lose weight as the show goes on, things begin to sag from my hips.

It would be nice to get out ahead of that before April. But I'm not even trying.

Distance: 3 miles
Route: Rec Center
Mood: good
Exercises: yes

Quite a morning, feeling good, practically charging down the track. Moving onto heavier weight levels, I think I am improving. Waking up I couldn't imagine going through with it, now I can't imagine not having done so.

Forgot to weigh myself. Seriously.

The late 90s were truly the last musical renaissance, the last time something new and unusual was being created -- and it was being created out of the detritus of the entire twentieth century. Spooling together big band sounds and psychedelic tech and lounge and world music and it was just crazy. Some of it even got onto the radio. And we all still listened to the radio.

1997 Playlist
Walking On the Sun - Smash Mouth
One Angry Dwarf and 200 Solemn Faces - Ben Folds Five
Sleep On the Left Side - Cornershop
Queen Bee - Taj Mahal
Burning Ground - Van Morrison
How Bizarre - OMC
Missing You - Basement Jaxx

"Smash Mouth" is two words?

Visit my Team Challenge Crohn's & Colitis page and support my bid for the Chicago Marathon!

No comments: