Thursday, June 05, 2008

Meet me at the turnstile

Craptastic! I have eaten so much garbage since the end of the year party ... everything was going so well but now it's peanut butter filled pretzels every five minutes (thanks, Mike) and cans of leftover soda pop.

Tonight was not a great night for running, it's so freaking hot. But I have been in bed at midnight every night and no time during the day, I am sick of waiting four to seven days between runs.

But OH the sweat.

1979 Playlist
Born To Be Alive - Patrick Hernandez
She's Lost Control (The Peel Sessions) - Joy Division
Look Back In Anger - David Bowie
Voulez Vous - ABBA
Crazy Little Thing Called Love * - Queen
Dreaming * - Blondie
Cool For Cats - Squeeze
Pop Muzik - M
It's Alright For You * - The Police
London Calling - The Clash
    (Last Year's 1979 Playlist)
    Killing an Arab - The Cure
    I'm a Cult Hero - Cult Hero
    When You're Near Me I Have Difficulty - XTC
    Cleveland Rocks - I an Hunter
    Got the Time - Joe Jackson
    No Time This Time - The Police
    Touch and Go - The Cars
    Life During Wartime - Talking Heads
    24 Hour Party People - Happy Mondays
I actually had some good news today ... but it's not exactly good news. It's dumb news. I'll save it for when I feel less dumb.

Run stats:
Distance: 3.9 miles
Weight: 169 lbs.
Stretches: yes
Temperature: 88º
Weather: hot

No comments: