Thursday, March 01, 2007

Flying like a cement kite

Distance: 3.25 miles
Time: 9.30 am
Stretches: yes
Sit-ups: no time (this time)
Drink: Gatorade All Stars
Weight: 167 lbs.
Weather: 37º and rain

1979 Playlist
Killing an Arab* - The Cure
I'm a Cult Hero - Cult Hero
When You're Near Me I Have Difficulty - XTC
Cleveland Rocks - I an Hunter
Got the Time - Joe Jackson
No Time This Time - The Police
Touch and Go - The Cars
Life During Wartime - Talking Heads
24 Hour Party People - Happy Mondays

"If I tell you what I'm doing today will you shut up and get out of my way?"

UPDATE: A quick run, I attempted to stretch enough but it's never enough, not when it's cold and you are already weak in certain areas. A hobbling run, not as painful as four days ago - but with a new surprise. Upon arriving at rehearsal an hour later, my left knee began shooting with pain. It has largely subsided now, but I will be keeping a brace on probably for the next several days.

And yet ... I feel ... very good.

No comments: