Thursday, January 08, 2009

Plug

Veteran theater manager and playwright Hansen has penned another solo piece for himself. - Cleveland Scene

I don't get it. Am I supposed to be writing them for someone else?

Read about all this year's Big Box productions here. This weekend the kids and I will be following my wife to Vermont to celebrate her completing her MFA at Goddard. So no running - nor rehearsal - until at least early next week.

We had another run-through at Ali's tonight, only the second all-the-way-through run so far. Man, this show is a monster on me. It's longer than I expect, and a lot more physically demanding than the previous solo prod. I am looking forward to getting the rest of the costumes together.

In I HATE THIS, there was one costume. Part of the fun of this one are the changes.

No comments: