Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Back to life. Back to reality.

Monday continued as these days have ... strangely. I was mostly calm, though by 5 pm I was terribly sleepy. I did see a 45 minute performance that evening during which I was remarkably non-fidgety.

Tuesday morning was laconic, no problem, no stress. It felt as though I was in a haze most of the day though I was functioning appropriately. Ask the people I interacted with, they can tell better than I. That evening I attended a dinner party where I was self-consciously low-key, I just did not have too much too offer and lack confidence in the little I did say. For another evening, in spite of its availability, I avoided alcohol.

Today I should have gotten up for a run, but I have been very tired and thought I could use the extra hour. I did need to extra hour - and more than that, but oh well. During the day I felt more like myself than I have in a week.

Tonight, however, the stars came into alignment. And off I went.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Temperature: 63º
Weather: awesome
Weight: 163 lbs.

I Like To Move It Genius Mix

Get Ready For This - 2 Unlimited
Connected - Stereo MC's
Disco Inferno - The Trammps
All That She Wants - Ace of Base
Back To Life - Soul II Soul
Missing - Everything But The Girl

Goodness. I could have kept going. Cool, refreshing evening and nothing hurt (until now, little twinge in my left knee.) Seriously, this medication is not supposed to be in full effect for a month. Placebo effect, right? Or maybe I have just gotten over a mild bug. But I feel pretty all right. And now I don't need to get up early.

No comments: