Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Get away from the bar. Tell your boyfriend hold your jar.

Welcome to Fall. Next up: Anti-depressants.

Lamppost at the end of the street burned out again. Two years on a bulb? That really ... sucks. The area around my house is terribly dark when that happens.

Watch this. Everyone else has:



2010 Summer In Review Run
We No Speak Americano - Yolanda Be Cool + DCUP
Dance Wiv Me - Dizzee Rascal ft. Calvin Harris
Song For No One - Miike Snow
Sunrise - Simply Red
Animal - Miike Snow
Sexy Bitch - David Guetta ft. Akon
Fireflies (179 bpm) - Owl City

179 bpm? One of these days and it won't be long they are so totally finding me collapsed in the gutter.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Temperature: 83º
Weather: breezy
Weight: 165 lbs.

Really? Really, 83º?

Really? Really, 165 lbs.?

Resolved - no beer on weekdays. Seriously. We're out, anyway, and I can use the extra cash. Plus, reintroduce the concept of the sit-up. I would like to fit back into my new pants without any puckering.

Regardless, I need new running shirts. These are all almost five years old.

No comments: