Friday, September 03, 2010

I'm feeling good, you know I'm gonna work it on out

How are two in a couple caught in a bout of insomnia at once? Several times last night I found myself lying awake, going over ... God, I cannot even remember what. May have had something to do with rehearsal. My wife is teaching a sophomore level English class at CSU, I know what she was thinking about, and wisely she bailed around four to work on lesson plans.

When I did get to sleep, children would come and go through the room, and then they would fail to sleep. I got up at 5.30 and maybe should have tried sleeping again ... only I knew I wouldn't. It's time to hit the road.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Temperature: 79º
Weather: hot ... less humid
Weight: 161.5 lbs.

September Gurls Genius Mix
September Gurls - Big Star
The Ballad of El Groodo - Big Star
Blue Suede Shoes (169 bpm) - Carl Perkins
Helpless - Sugar
Someday, Someway (153 bpm) - Marshall Crenshaw
Search and Destroy - The Stooges
Gimme Danger - The Stooges
I'm Waiting for the Man - The Velvet Underground
Trash - New York Dolls
Metal Firecracker - Lucinda Williams

Woo. Melancholy Morning Power Pop Mix. Thank you, Alex Chilton!

No comments: