Tuesday, September 07, 2010

You must have heard the cautionary tale

The boy starts kindergarten today. The girl has a new pair of twinkle shoes.

Yesterday I took advantage of a big sale at Fabulous Footwear and bought not one - two pairs of dress shoes. They are perhaps the dress shoes I have ever bough that fit. I have always bought shoes that are too small for some reason ... and then there's the fact that my feet have expanded a half size since I began running regularly.

Cleveland Rocks Genius Mix
Cleveland Rocks - Ian Hunter
A Million Miles Away (158 bpm) - The Plimsouls
Face the Face - Pete Townshend
Five O'Clock World - The Vogues
Light of Day (161 bpm) - Joan Jett
Someday, Someway (153 bpm) - Marshall Crenshaw
He Can't Love You - Michael Stanley Band
Sausalito Summernight - Diesel

My. That is a Cleveland playlist.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Temperature: 69º
Weather: breezy

No comments: