Sunday, November 15, 2015

Racing against sun beams.

The girl made this.
“This is not Iraq or Afghanistan. We are not at war here. We need to stay confident and hopeful.”
Marie-Caroline de Richemont, 32, on her morning run on Saturday near the Musée d’Orsay in central Paris.
New York Times, Nov. 14, 2015 
Distance: 3.38 miles
Avg Pace: 7:53
Route: Boulevard Loop

We eat. We drink. I feel I have been conspicuously consuming quite a bit already. The Halloween candy is all gone but we're moving into the holidays, I have not been running, but still put things into my mouth the way I did when I was in training.

True, they are better things. Yogurt. Almonds. But also beer or whiskey, and there are sweets and for some reason, more soda.

My weight has not gone up, but I can feel muscle slacken into fat. I must be careful. It is too hard to lose weight, but I did that and must continue to exhibit restraint.

Temperature: 48°
Climate: bright and sunny, perfect
Weight: 160 lbs.
Mood: looking up?

I had cold pizza for breakfast.

What's That Lyric?
Soma - The Strokes

No comments: