Sunday, November 08, 2015

Run away. Far away.

McDonald's Artisan Chicken Sandwich.
Wow. My runs have decreased significantly since the marathon, which was at the beginning of October. And yet I still ran more times this October than any since 2006 - and then I was still training for New York, which is in November.

Distance: 3.35 miles
Avg Pace: 7:40
Route: Boulevard Loop

Exciting weekend. Feeling much better than since my last entry. Last night I was shivering when I went to bed, like I was developing a cold or something but now I feel pretty normal.

Drove seven hours on Friday and again yesterday to see a performance of I Hate This in Oneonta, NY. More on that soon on my writing blog. Suffice to say that, having gotten the kids engaged in a some very necessary housework I really need to get out and move.

Temperature: 50°
Climate: bright and sunny
Weight: 160 lbs.
Mood: good

Brisk run, fast run. Good day, good music. I get an hour or so to write this afternoon in a coffee shop with the girl doing homework. Pizza tonight after the soccer game. This is my good life.

What's That Lyric?
I Could Be Happy - Altered Images

No comments: