Saturday, January 30, 2016

Come on, it's time to go.

It was a day much like today.
Only with snow.
This morning we rose early. It is the girl's thirteenth birthday, she was born the morning of January 30, 2003. She also has Science Olympiad at Solon High all day today so I made her a special birthday breakfast before she and the wife headed out.

I got up at 4:30 on a Saturday. And I have no head pain at all. So that's it. Sleeping in makes me hurt.

Distance: 3.58 miles
Route: Forest Hills Loop

Keep putting my shorts away for the season ... then taking them out again.

Beautiful, breezy and brisk.

Temperature: 52°
Climate: cool and overcast
Pavement: dry
Weight: 162.5 lbs. (-1.0)
Mood: good. anxious?

I’ll be tweeting at ‪#‎InTheCLE‬ for one week beginning this Sunday afternoon! So, I need to get out and do some stuff. Please feel free to suggest any arts and culture events you want me to consider checking out and commenting upon, and follow me @InTheCLE

2003 Playlist
Reality - David Bowie
Slow (Chemical Brothers Remix) - Kylie Minogue
It's My Life - No Doubt
An Area Big Enough To Do It In - Prophet Omega
Comfortably Numb (Original ATOC Extended Remix) - Scissor Sisters
You're So Damn Hot - OK Go
The Districy Sleeps Tonight - The Postal Service

No comments: