Sunday, January 03, 2016

Give me a run.

We pack up Christmas. My favorite memory of the holiday was spending a couple hours with the wife playing pool in the garage, listening to the Rolling Stones on vinyl. Tomorrow we all head back to school.

Distance: 3.35 miles
Avg Pace: 8:36
Route: Boulevard Loop

Will not take much to set me off tonight. There is not enough time in the day, and all of it has been spent in the service of other people. I have had no time to get my own work done, just none. Four days, no time for me, at all.

Except this. Except for this one thing without which I would go mad. Thank you for this one thing.

2005 Playlist
Solsbury Hill - Erasure
Marvo Ging - The Chemical Brothers
Winners - 7 Seconds of Love
Your Mum's Your Dad - 7 Seconds of Love
Tear You Apart - She Wants Revenge
Pon de Replay - Rihanna
Waters of Nazareth - Justice

Temperature: 30°
Climate: cool, a bit slippery
Weight: 162 lbs.
Mood: not good

No comments: