Thursday, January 21, 2016

Love is you.

Mmn. Doesn't take much. Hate to complain. Don't want to be a complainer. But one week of winter is wearing me down something serious. Mostly, I cannot get warm. I am wearing layers - layers of pants, thermal shirts under my shirts, always in boots.

And my muscles. Sitting has become a real pain. Yes, I said it. Buttocks, hips and thighs. Aches, some familiar and some not so much. Running should help this, but the weather works against it.

But hey. It's not cancer, right?

God damn it.

Distance: 3.3 miles
Avg Pace: 8:54
Duration: 29:23
Route: Four times around the block
Temperature: 23°
Climate: cold, bright
Pavement: drifts of chunky snow
Weight: 162 lbs. (-1.5)
Mood: not good

1990 Playlist
Love - The Dream Academy
Love For Sale - Fine Young Cannibals
New Power Generation - Prince
Hard To Handle - The Black Crowes
So Hard - Pet Shop Boys
Praying For Time - George Michael
Keep On Marching - The Meters
Night and Day - U2

No comments: