Saturday, January 21, 2017

Don't slow down.

Nazis. I hate these guys.
Big night out in Gordon Square last night. Entry Point followed by poutine at Banter. Yesterday afternoon I got carryout from the new Yours Truly on Playhouse Square. All this to say my caloric intake was a little high.

Yes, we have entered a new era where crimes will be committed at the highest levels of government under the screen of populism, but at least people have started punching self-assured Nazis in the face.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Route: Boulevard Loop
Pavement: wet
Temperature: 50°
Climate: sunny!
Mood: still determined

The women are in DC today, at the Women's March on Washington. I am excited for them. I am anxious for them. I hope it is amazing.

Baseline: 174 lbs.
Today: 168.5 lbs. (-0.5)
Goal: 165 lbs.
Ideal: 160 lbs.

2011 Playlist
Burn It Down - Sims
Doncamatic - Gorillaz
Guns & Horses - Ellie Goulding
Feels So Close - Calvin Harris
Makelloser Mann - Mike Doughty
You Make Me Feel ... - Cobra Starhip ft. Sabi
Rolling In The Deep - Adele
Blame The Machines - Duran Duran

No comments: