Wednesday, May 27, 2020

If there's anybody left in here that doesn't want to be out there.

Yesterday was my third dry day. I feel asleep much better than the night before -- it wasn't as hot -- but I woke at four and couldn't get back to sleep. But my body is no longer buzzing in the morning, it did a little bit the night before, last night not at all.

It was fun, drinking a lot in quarantine. Took th edge off, or at least made it easy to pretend that it did. And like you were getting away with something. Well, who needs that? There is work to do. And I feel so much better than I did last week.

I will probably get fucking exhausted in the middle of the day. But I can deal with that when it happens.

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 19:07
Pace: 9:33
Route: Two times around the block.
Temperature: 70°
Climate: overcast & cool
Mood: okay
Weight: 189 lbs. (-0-)

Two miles a day, every day, is good. Three miles every other day might be good, too. Averages out. But running a little every day gets my internal engine going, without knocking me out.

What's That Lyric?
I Predict a Riot - Kaiser Chiefs

No comments: