Saturday, May 16, 2020

Thought that time was on your side.

Ran a block with the boy. I need to get him out more. We debated Trump and Biden and Bernie. It was contentious.

Then I headed out to the park. That was all good, bright sunny day, making room for other runners and walkers.

Coming out the park is uphill, and bright. And thought I was listening to a 160-164 mix, which is a nice, steady tempo, Sleepless by Soul Coughing is so somnambulant. I walked through half of that.

Then I saw a young runner headed in my directing and I picked it up again. I don't want to look like a panting, sweating old man.  

Distance: 4.5 miles
Duration: 43:02
Pace: 9:33
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 66°
Climate: cloudless, sunny & hot
Mood: all right
Weight: 191.5 lbs. (+1.5)

This will not be easy. Also, I'm worried about the circulation in my hands.

What's That Lyric?
Time the Avenger - The Pretenders

No comments: