Saturday, May 23, 2020

Here at breaking point, mind and body tired.

the current, block rockin' weekend
Have a kink in my right ankle again. Is it my stride, or my shoes? Could be the shoes. It might be the shoes. Or is it me? It's a question.

Did we dine sensibly yesterday? Depends on what you mean. I did have snack of almonds before dinner. And there was dessert, but not an outrageous one. Ice cream with macerated apples and caramel. I let my wife serve me, it was a fine portion of dessert (also delicious.)

So. There. So there.

Distance: 3.5 miles
Duration: 34:23
Pace: 9:49
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 61°
Climate: overcast & humid
Mood: all right
Weight: 191 lbs. (-1.0)

Did I say right ankle? I meant left. Left ankle. At least, that was today.

I think it's the shoes.

Teenage Kicks: Block Rockin' Weekend Edition!
   The Specials:
Breaking Point
A Message To You, Rudy
Concrete Jungle*
   The The:
This Is The Day
Dogs of Lust*
The Beat(en) Generation
   Kate Bush:
Why Should I Love You (ft. Prince)
Running Up That Hill
The Man With the Child In His Eyes

Okay, that was amazing.

No comments: