Sunday, May 24, 2020

Will I live another twenty four.

I do not feel good this morning. But I cannot quantify how it is I feel. I cannot describe it. I will try. I am not in pain. I feel it in my muscles, it affects my thinking. I have been awake at 4:30 these past few morning,s and try to sleep for the next several hours. I doze. I cannot relax because every few moments, a stillness will affect my body, a "reset" much like the brain "buzzes" which afflict someone coming off certain antidepressants.

But I'm not coming off them. I am entirely on them. Is sleeping affecting that? What if I took my antidepressant when I started feeling that way? Is it a twenty-four hour withdrawal? But then why do I still feel that way, almost an hour after having taken one?

I will run. The morning is perfect. So much for the forecast, which said it would rain all day. I need to move these muscles. The thing is, my ankle (did I say left? I meant right.) was sore all day yesterday, after my run and taking a nap. So it will be a little tender. But running seems like to only thing I can do.

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 18:49
Pace: 9:24
Route: Two times around the block.

Good run, no pain. The tempo has been good, I have been using the 155-159 BPM playlist recently (see right) which is not my best speed, but it's not exactly not fast, either. Feels good.

Maybe could have gone longer, but I am sweating buckets and I didn't want to tax my ankles and worse.

Temperature: 72°
Climate: bright & HOT
Mood: good, right?
Weight: 190 lbs. (-1.0)

Achievement unlocked, I guess? I would like to eventually be back at 170 lbs., right now the 180s would be an improvement. Keep going. Time for granola, yogurt and BERRIES.

What's That Lyric?
Good Day - Ice Cube

No comments: