Thursday, May 21, 2020

My heart beats faster when I think of all the signs.

Blue Skies Entertainment | LinkedInI am not right. Last night we had sushi, mine included seafood, which was cooked or processed, so I thought I was safe. And while I did not have an anaphylactic reaction. my belly swelled up like a balloon and I could feel my pulse in my chest, and my wrists, and my temples.

My belly pushed out past my rib cage last night, also because I eat too much. I eat all the time. I am back into that, I must put something in my mouth at all times phase. These things happen. Control is possible, but it is far easier at work to sit at my desk, meditate, and keep on. There is so much food in this house, and not good food.

I do not feel great. I will take a run this morning, but try not to push myself too hard. A few times around the block. The weather is perfect.

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 19:27
Pace: 9:43
Route: Twice around the block.

On my first loop I was hailed by a passing truck, they wanted to know where a local street was. I stopped, we were distanced enough. I checked my phone, this is my neighborhood, I was irritated not to know off the top of my head, but of course they were grateful. It was a very pleasant, happy exchange.

Temperature: 55°
Climate: blue sky, light, puffy clouds
Mood: better, now
Weight: 194 lbs. (+2.5)

The weather is perfect, and I am not. I am also not in training. I am also not injured. I can run. I do not hurt, not in my back, hips, knees, ankles, anywhere. Pain comes and so far, it also goes.

What I ran every other morning, consistently? It is a thing I can do. I am awake, the air is cool and clear. I will try to eat more conservatively. There are far more better things to do than eat.

What's That Lyric?
Dying - XTC

The 155-159 BPM playlist totally slaps.

No comments: