Saturday, August 26, 2023

Want to come quick and die.

First full Saturday on my own, but it's booked. I have a service to attend this morning, and coffee date in the afternoon. Do I write now ... or in the evening? I am committed to banging out one scene a day, but I feel unsettled at the moment. Perhaps a run ...

Distance: 3.25 miles
Duration: 29:39
Pace: 9:07
Route: Boulevard Loop
Temperature: 68°
Climate: sunny & humid
Mood: good
 
Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, banana, one cookie
Lunch: ham sandwich, potato salad, cut fruit
Coffee Date: latte, cookie (2x)
Writing Time: Mini Swedish Fish
Dinner: corn  potato soup w/bread, fizzy water
Alcohol? Hazecraft IPA

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 170 lbs. (-2.0)
Goal: 165 lbs.

Writing: 1 scene (BAM!)

What's That Lyric?
We Prick You - David Bowie

No comments: