Monday, August 21, 2023

Fine as fuck.

Saw The Last Voyage of the Demeter on Saturday afternoon. It's tanked at the box office, but I thought it was pretty good. I'm not a horror movie guy, but I'm a vampire story guy, so I thought I'd check it out. It's like Alien on a 19th century sailing vessel. And I really like Corey Hawkins. 

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 28:56
Pace: 9:19
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 74°
Climate: overcast & humid
Mood: good

First night at home, on our own. What will happen?
 
The Twenties (So Far) Playlist
Boys Who Kiss You in Their Cars - Ber
hold yourself. - Tune-Yards
Run - Killer Mike ft. Young Thug
Phenomenal - Janelle Monae ft. Doechii
The Drop - Sports Team
Jackie Down the Line - Fontaines D.C.
Chaise Longue - Wet Leg
Wild Child - The Black Keys
BandAid - Nur-D
 
Stretches: yes
Planks: 90 sec.
Water: yes

Dropped one last night, to soothe my state. Found myself singing along with the music, that's new. Suddenly, I wanted to write a song myself. Or maybe a play. But I don't think writing high is ever any good.

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, fresh blueberry, blackberry, raspberry, strawberry, cherry, banana w/granola & yogurt
Lunch: hummus, baba, diwali, tabouli, pita, falafel
Treat: gummy bears 
Dinner: orzo pasta salad, fizzy water
Alcohol? no

Summer is officially over. Back on your heads.

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 172 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 165 lbs.

Reading (30 min.): yes
Blog: 30 min.

No comments: