Friday, May 24, 2019

Run around, around, around, around, around.

Opening next week!
Three-day weekend. Going into tech, the family is headed to Athens tomorrow. I will be on my own, alone. I have already made mad-crazy plans to clean house, do yard work, and run every day.

Can't be too crazy. Tech is seven hours. Seven hours tomorrow, Seven hours Sunday. So I won't actually be home that much. But, oh! Those mornings.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Duration: 29:25
Pace: 9:03
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 65°
Climate: overcast and humid
Mood: angsty ... but good, you know?
Stretches: yes
Bandage: no!

Ran through the woods with my earphones out, as if I could outrun a coyote if I heard one. Brisk, hot, just as I have been looking forward to. And no bandage! I believe I am healed, though I will take extra care from this out.

2000 Playlist
Idioteque - Radiohead
Payback (The Final Mixdown) - Fatboy Slim
I Feel the Air (Of Another Planet) - Stereolab
Barock - Plastik  Stereolab
Sem Contenção - Bebel Gilberto
Uninvited - The Bostonians
Morning Bell - Radiohead

Someone recommend music for the year 2000. It's like I wasn't listening anything but the new Radiohead and Stereolab albums

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 172 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 170 lbs.

No comments: