Thursday, May 09, 2019

Got your chin held high and you feel just fine.

Rehearsals make running impossible. Caught a short one this morning, I need to get the eighteen week training schedule on the calendar.

Ran the whole thing, no pain -- until just before I stopped. Pushed it out to 3.25. But so far things are going well, I need to rest and recuperate, in equal amounts

Distance: 3.25 miles
Duration: 28:55
Pace: 8:54
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 65°
Climate: bright and shiny
Mood: determined
Stretches: yes
Wrapped: yes

Beautiful day in the park. It's gosling season! Last night I dreamed I was attacked by a dog. Love goslings, hate dogs.

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 173.5 lbs. (-4.0)
Goal: 175 lbs. Achievement Unlocked

I have been eating less. I have been eating when I am hungry, and that's it. You know, that's not it. I had a piece of carrot cake yesterday. I slim slice of Corbo's carrot cake (my favorite cake) and it was sweet and creamy and delicious and just enough and not too much.

2005 Playlist
Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz
Don't Look Back - Telepopmusik
I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic! at the Disco
I Predict a Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
Winners - 7 Seconds of Love
Modern Times - The Tramp & J-Five
Dirty Harry - Gorillaz
The Hands That Feeds - Nine Inch Nails
Tear You Apart - She Wants Revenge

Okay. Now I'm feeling it.

No comments: