Saturday, May 11, 2019

Follow down the path of least resistance.


"I don't eat."
- George L. Tirebiter

Backslider, last night we went to a pub where I had a basket of fries with batter fried fish. It was Friday! Anyway, when I eat in moderation, I lose a little weight. But there's that word, moderation.

Side note; now in rehearsal, I do not drink, five nights a week. To think that is weird. Last night I had one beer, which in a bar setting I might consider strange. That I can moderate. I have become enamored of water.

But there's the fried fish. I wouldn't eat a salad at a pub, anyway. Who would?

Distance: 4.85 miles
Duration: 44:51
Pace: 9:15
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 50°
Climate: shiny & cool
Mood: good
Stretches: yes
Bandage: yes

Stepped outside, wearing shorts but also a windbreaker. It was in the upper 40s. But the sun! I went without the jacket, and so glad I did, it's so sunny it doesn't feel like the lower 50s.

Met Chris and we did our usual path. Good talk, Engame, being old and/or overweight, theater shit. All the usual things.

1995 Playlist
Roll With Me * - Del Amitri
Stupid Girl - Garbage
The Brooklynites - Soul Coughing
Vaseline - Elastica
Car Song - Elastica
We Prick You  - David Bowie
Hold Me Now - Elastica
I'll Keep Coming Back - Chanelle

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 174.5 lbs. (+1.0)
New Goal: 170 lbs.

No comments: