Sunday, May 19, 2019

When your head tells you to run.

Hot run! Summer has officially started. Now, if I could only stay one step ahead of the lawn.

Distance: 2.62 miles
Duration: 22:00
Pace: 8:23
Route: Newbury Loop
Temperature: 84°
Climate: sunny & HOT
Mood: good, you know?
Stretches: yes
Bandage: yes

2.62 miles for my brothers and sisters and others running the local MARATHON today!

1965 Playlist
The Night Before - The Beatles
Love Is Like an Itching In My Heart - The Supremes
Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) - The Beatles
The One On The Right Is On The Left - Johnny Cash
Five O'clock World - The Vogues
Shake and Fingerpop - Jr. Walker at the All Stars
You've Been In Love Too Long - Martha & the Vandellas
Rescue Me - Fontella Bass
I Spy - Earle Hagen
Route 66 (Live) * - The Rolling Stones

Goodness, what a summer playlist! Man, we didn't listen to any one that when I was a kid, except the Beatles. Just ignorant of America.

Scale is not functioning.

No comments: