Wednesday, May 22, 2019

The perfect road.



Spotted a young coyote in the park today, yapping at us ... which is cute and all, but where are the parents? I chose not to go through the woods. Curious, though. Am I to avoid the woods entirely now? I know they are more like to be spooked when humans come through, but not if they are protecting young, right? I will look into this. The last thing I want to do is suggest their removal from the park.

Distance: 3.15 miles
Duration: 28:38
Pace: 9:05
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 57°
Climate: overcast & breezy
Mood: all right
Stretches: yes
Bandage: yes

I believe my injury has healed, but I am not taking chances.

2010 Playlist
Dance Yrself Clean - LCD Soundsystem
Waka Wka (This Time For Africa) - Shakira ft. Freshlyground
Infinity Guitars - Sleigh Bells
Change of Time - Josh Ritter
Come With Me - ceo
Sleepyhead - Passion Pit
Derezzed - Daft Punk
Firework - Katy Perry

The first will be the last, we exit the '10s a decade of profound civil strife. Taking months to conclude this year's annual playlists have afforded me time to leisurely ruminate over what has passed. This playlist is a crazy amalgam of what I was listening to and what my my tweener daughter listened to. Much of it was the same, I have to admit.

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 172 lbs. (-0.5)
Goal: 170 lbs.

No comments: