Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Cain Park Cross-Training

Steve Brodie, July 23, 1886
Met Chris at Cain Park for hill conditioning. We got caught up on things, I got to tell him about New York, his Sunday ten-mile was a trail race. Those things freak me out, I just assume I will twist and ankle.

In fact, just running out, and then running back (listening to the Bowery Boys podcast, "The Daredevil Steve Brodie, 'King of the Bowery'") my ankle was acting up. I walked a bit, stretched, rolled it around, and made it home in good shape.

Sprints: 3 miles
Run: 3 miles

Temperature: 71°→73°
Climate: partly cloudy and humid
Mood: good
Stretches: yes, but not enough
Water: yes

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 164 lbs. (-2.0)
Goal: 160 lbs.

Four day vacation in New York City and I lose weihgt. So that worked out all right.

No comments: