Tuesday, July 09, 2019

With a little perseverance you can get things done.

Night Monkey
Plans to do hills this morning were scuttled, Chris was having back issues. The girl was also going to come, but woke this morning feeling ill, she's been suffering from a cold for several days. I am feeling weak but decided to turn it into a three miler because hey, I'm up.

Took the kids to see the new Spoderman movie last night. Took them to the Capitol, I question the size of the cup they used to pour my beer. Also, I almost walked into a closet. Doing all the dad things.

Distance: 3 miles
Duration: 24:54
Pace: 8:16
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 61°
Climate: coolish
Mood: anxious
Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Not bad, actually. Swift! That surprised me. Good run. Avoiding the trolls.

Stranger Things 3 (Summer 1985 Mixtape)
Neutron Dance - Pointer Sisters
Get Up and Go - The Go-Go's
Never Ending Story - Limahl
Some Like It Hot - The Power Station
(I Just) Died In Your Arms Tonight + - Cutting Crew
Never Surrender - Corey Hart

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 165.5 lbs. (-0.5)
Goal: 160 lbs.

No comments: