Thursday, July 18, 2019

I am here.

Since returning from NYC I have been writing for two days straight. I do not believe I have ever been so "in the zone" with a project before, not since Double Heart. I have been doing the legwork (so to speak) plotting this original mystery for so long, writing it just seems beside the point.

Hmn. Hope it doesn't read that way.

Distance: 5.15 miles
Duration: 49:16
Pace: 9:33
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 69°
Climate: bright skies, light clouds
Mood: head pain
Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Snack: brownie

We went to see Come From Away with Chris and Allie last night. It lost the Tony for Best Musical to Dear Evan Hansen, which is a fucking crime.

Easy five mile run with Chris around the park. Rest tomorrow, maybe seven miles with Chris on Saturday, because Sunday we will be on the road.

Baseline: 179.5 lbs.
Today: 164.5 lbs. (+0.5)
Goal: 160 lbs.

No comments: