Monday, July 19, 2021

He wore fast street clothes.

These last two days I have been a) hungry and b) depressed. I know I was depressed last week, it took some time for that to burn off. Last night I was feeling ... useless? It's not an age thing, I have often felt entirely useless, my entire life. That may be the most damaging feeling for me to have. 

The best thing to do, or rather, the only thing I can do those circumstances, is to do something. Anything. Get away from the screen and fold laundry, throw out trash, organize something. Even thing I don't necessarily feel better, but it keeps me from feeling worse.

I miss people. I'm missing people right now.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 29:58
Pace: 9:39
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 73°
Climate: sunny & warm
Mood: okay
Weight: 173 lbs. (-1.0)

I truly should not eat more than one slice of bread a day. But the bread she makes is so good!

Intake
Breakfast: coffee (3x)
Lunch: salad w/bread (ONE slice)
Snack: almonds
Dinner: TBA
Also, fizzy water (1x)

No comments: