Monday, July 26, 2021

Martin Point Run

Today is my birthday. We are on holiday. I am striving to enjoy what I consume, without consuming too much. Traditionally, I would be enjoying a consistent between-meal diet of a certain Frito-Lay Brand snack chip, but not this year. It helps that there is a boycott going on in support of striking workers in Topeka, KA.

I am wearing the 32" shorts. I haven't worn those in several years. I'd like to stay this way for a while.

Yesterday, our first full day in, it rained more or less all day. We had the fire going all day. It's foggy now, should burn off soon.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Duration: 30:40
Pace: 9:20
Route: Martin Point Run
Temperature: 70° 
Climate: beautiful
Mood: good

Yes, by the time we were through it had al burned away. And the temperture rose by several degrees. The boy and I are making plans to run the 5K on Saturday, perhaps his sibling will join us.

No comments: