Monday, July 05, 2021

You know me and I'm on the right track.

Nina Simone
"Summer of Soul" (2021)
Big holiday weekend! I am a little weak. 

Distance: 4 miles
Duration: 37:49
Pace: 9:27
Route: Forest Hill/One time around the block.
Temperature: 75°
Climate: sunny & HOT
Mood: good!
Weight: 175 lbs. (-1.0)

I have a stack of shorts waiting for me to hit 170.

The Current A-to-Z Weekend
Sunday Candy * - Donnie Trumpet & the Social Experiment ft. Chance the Rapper
Sunshine Supernova - Donovan
Super Bon Bon - Soul Coughing
Superbike - Jay Sorn
Superfly - Curtis Mayfield
Superman - R.E.M.
Supernova - Liz Phair
Supernova - Ray LaMontagne
Superstition - Stevie Wonder
Surfin' Bird - The Trashmen
Surrender - Cheap Trick

Oh my GOD! That was crazy, Sean McPherson. Even R.E.M. I was rounding home when he put on Superstition so I went around the block. I had to, right?

It's a good life. It truly is. Remember that.

Intake
Breakfast: coffee (2x)
Lunch: baba & pita, spicy cauliflower, banana
Snack: watermelon
Dinner: popcorn, candy & beer
Also, fizzy water (3x)

No comments: