Saturday, September 23, 2023

Don't worry, there's no hurry.

How do we take a Saturday and make it the best run ever? I have been resting evety other day now, I think next month I hope to do fifteen runs, that's the goal, not twenty. It's time to ease off, but to maintain.

I'm not paying for the zombie app, so the episodes unlock once a week now, and that's fine. In fact. a Saturdy run in fall is the perfect time for one of these, so I am content (with the content. GET IT?)

A Voice in the Dark: 0107
Distance: 3.8 miles 
Duration: 33:34
Pace: 8:50

Awesome run, full of strength. The BPM playlists do help, they usually do. Today it was 160-169. Sometimes brisk, sometimes easy. Always great.

Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 66°
Climate: sunny & perfect
Mood: good
 
Now, can I do the exercises, too? That's what I have been missing this month. Do the extra work -- it's not extra, though. It's part of it.
 
Stretches: yes
Sit-Ups: tbd
Planks: tbd 
Upper body: tbd
Water: yes

That was a great episode, by the way. Full of hope.

Breakfast: coffee /cream, fresh fruit w/granola & yogurt
Lunch: ravioli & buttered bread, Moxie
Dinner: nachos & hot dogs
Alcohol? Bumble berry Brew

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 171 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 165 lbs.

We maintain, we have been 170 lbs. since the end of June, nearly three months. But we are also now entering sugar season, which will last until, I don't know, next March. As the lady said, it's decision time again.

Reading: tbd
Writing: 30 min.
Blog: tbd

Actually writing a new thing. It must mean I am putting off finishing the now thing.

What's That Lyric?
It's Gonna Get Better - Genesis

No comments: