Monday, September 11, 2023

Do you run when it's just getting good?


A day and a half from Pandemonium, still testing negative. I wore a mask indoors, but I was still in a lot of peoples' faces. That was my job.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 29:21
Pace: 9:28
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 69°
Climate: just perfect
Mood: very good

The new phone strap I got from Second Sole is so much better than the one I got online. Also, these shoes. Got to love a store where they help you find the right pair. It was the first time I brought my old shoes into a store, so that they could assess the wear. Apparently my stride is pretty even!
 
Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, fresh fruit w/granola & yogurt
Lunch: tuna casserole w/peas, Doritos
Treat: "fruit snacks"
Dinner: hot dogs (2x)
Alcohol? old fashioned

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 171 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 165 lbs.

Reading: tbd
Writing: 30 min.
Blog: yes

What's That Lyric?
Do You - Spoon

No comments: