Monday, September 04, 2023

Get down!

Keith Haring: Against All Odds
Akron Art Museum (2023)
Oh, boy. I need to cool down. Both of my knees are now complaining. Also, more pain reliever.

Saw SIX last night. That was fun. I think it plays better in England.
Don't be bitter
'Cause I'm fitter
I mean.

And speaking of trying to cool down ... let's take a HOT RUN!

Six: Live Opening Night (Original Broadway Cast Recording, 2022)
No Way  - Adrianna Hicks
Don't Lose Ur Head - Andrea Macasset
Heart of Stone - Abby Mueller
Haus of Holbein- Ensemble
Get Down - Brittney Mack
All You Wanna Do - Samantha Pauly
I Don't Need Your Love (Remix) - Ensemble
SIX - Ensemble

Don't get me wrong, these songs are really great. Great to run to! But I could have written the book. And by that, I mean, it's just like the wrote the book. This is the book I'd write for it. 

Distance: 3.5 miles
Duration: 32:58
Pace: 9:25
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 83°
Climate: hot!
Mood: good

Slight pull in my right calf. Got to watch after that.

This is the cast we saw last night. Stellar!

Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, eggs sandwich w/bacon, cheese & tomato on seed bread 
Treat: GF & Nut-free sunbutter cookies w/chocolate chips (2x) & milk
Lunch: n/a
Dinner: spaghetti w/chicken, salad
Alcohol? no

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 170 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 165 lbs.

Reading: Giffels, D. (20 min.)
Writing: 1 scene

No comments: