Tuesday, September 12, 2023

I'm still dancing at the end of the day.

Sometimes my eyes are truly awful. Puffy, irritated, my left eye has floaters, it's just imperfect. Often it becomes so red that people ask if I am okay. Seasonal allergies are an issue, and just the lingering after-effects of my injury and subsequent surgery. Yuk.

Short run this morning. It's a deep blue Tuesday. 

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 18:09
Pace: 9:05
Route: Burlington Loop (clockwise)
Temperature: 65° 
Climate: cool & humid
Mood: good

Running before dawn now, it's nearly fall. Today I have run more times than I did back in 2016. I just keep going.
 
Stretches: yes
Sit-Ups: tbd
Planks: tbd 
Upper body: tbd
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, fresh fruit w/granola & yogurt
Treat: "fruit snacks"
Lunch: Hot Tito w/dunk
Treat: wine gums
Snack, Doritos (OH MY GOD)
Dinner: pasta w/green pepper sauce, string beans 
Alcohol? no, but

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 170 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 165 lbs.

Reading: Corley, E.
Writing: 30 min.

What's That Lyric?
Light On - Maggie Rogers

No comments: