Wednesday, September 13, 2023

I don't want to die.

Dark in the morning, and only so much time. I must be careful. I may need to switch to evening runs, soon. But this is such a great way to begin the day.

Anyway, I set out at seven. So I'll be later than usual, it's still on time.

There have been many periods in my life in which I cannot run, or am not running well. This is not one of those times, and I am mindful of that. Things are good right now. That is the best thing I could hope for.

Distance: 3.1 miles
Duration: 29:08
Pace: 9:24
Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 58°
Climate: cool
Mood: good
 
Stretches: yes
Planks: 30 sec.
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, fresh fruit w/granola & yogurt
Snack: apple (RIGHT? YES!)
Lunch: cheeseburger, funnel fries, Coke
Snack: apple
Happy Hour: almonds & raisins, IPA
Dinner: Popcorn. Ice cream. Fizzy water. Yeah.
Alcohol? yes

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 170 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 165 lbs.

Man. What if I didn't snack?

Reading: Corley, E.
Writing: 30 min.

What's That Lyric? 
Next to Normal - Lucius

No comments: