Wednesday, September 27, 2023

I love that tune.

Twenty runs a month for seven months.

Next week we are headed west. I had a conversation with the wife yesterday about whther or not to bring my running kit to the desert. She says bring it, I can only regret not doing so. How, when, these are things I do not know. I can tell you I will not be running for several days.

So far, however, running consistently, every other day, has been pretty sweet. Happy, happy autumn.

Distance: 2 miles
Duration: 18:01
Pace: 9:00
Route: Burlington Loop (clockwise)
Temperature: 58°
Climate: very light rain
Mood: good, rushed
 
Stretches: yes
Water: yes

Breakfast: coffee w/cream, fresh fruit w/granola & yogurt
Lunch: caesar salad w/chicken, cookies (2x)
Coffee Break: Coke Zero
Dinner: cheeseburger, fries,
Alcohol? old fashioned, GLBC Oktoberfest
Lae Nite: popcorn

Baseline: 195 lbs.
Current: 170 lbs. (-0-)
Goal: 165 lbs.

Writing: 30 min.

What's That Lyric?
Karaoke - Everything But the Girl

No comments: