Saturday, September 26, 2026

Wherever you go ... there you are.

DM for more information.
These fall days. I can't sleep all the way to the alarm. I wake, my knees ache, my side. But so? I get up. I have a morning. I can write, eat a good breakfast. And I run. And I love the run. 

Not looking forward to the rec center. The park is a beautiful place to be at dawn. The geese, the deer. The turning of the leaves.

Distance: 3.1 
Duration: 27:03
Pace: 8:42

My brain is still adjusting to the absence of sertraline. It has been several weeks, and I still get dizzy and my brain buzzes.

I am adjusting very well to sobriety. I have entered into situations where I could drink, and I may yet, but I choose not to.

Route: Forest Hill Loop
Temperature: 57°
Climate: ideal
Mood: all right

Fall 1986 Playlist
25 or 6 to 4 (Alternative Version) - Chicago
When Problems Arise - Fishbone
Girl From Ipanema Goes to Greenland - The B-52's
Word Up - Cameo
Walk This Way - Run DMC ft. Aerosmith
Don't Stand So Close to Me '86 - The Police

Stretches: yes
Water: yes
Weight: 167.4 lbs. (-2.4)

Got my annual fall vaccinations. Suck on that.

Planks: TBA
Push-ups: yes
Sit-Ups: yes

No comments: