Thursday, February 22, 2007

The only thing that works for me

Distance: 3.25 miles
Time: 9.15 am
Stretches: yes
Sit-ups: yes
Drink: Gatorade All Stars
Weight: 169 lbs.
Weather: 37º and a little windy

1994 Playlist
Ripper Sole - Stomp
Come Out and Play* - The Offspring
Sure Shot - The Beastie Boys
Girls & Boys - Blur
Missing (Terry Todd Remix) - Everything But the Girl
All That She Wants- Ace of Base
Get Ready for This - 2 Unlimited
Closer to God - Nine Inch nails
Cooldown: Mr. Bitterness - Soul Coughing

"Can I confess I've been hanging around your old address?"

Look Ma, no braces! In a bit of physiological reverse psychology, I ran without the shin guards. Yes, it hurst, but the feeling that I was carrying around a set of ankle weights was missing ... mostly. I think I can ride through this, my stretches were much more thorough today, I have such a short window of opportunity I want to get out right away. But if I don't have time to stretch, then I don't have time to run.

Hey, I should put that on a T-shirt.

Sweet outfit; hat, fleece, long undershirt, gloves - and shorts!

Intake
Breakfast: oatmeal with raisins, butter, brown sugar & milk, orange juice, vitamin, coffee
Snack: PowerBar, coffee, apple
Pre-dinner: cream cheese with crackers, olives, Bacradi Classic
Dinner: spaghetti with turkey meatballs, parmasean, broccoli with butter
After: bag of Dan Dee Cheez Twists, Sidecar (but not without good reason)

No comments: