Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dance, you beautiful chunk of the universe!



Thirteen runs since the beginning of 2010 - and I don't usually run in January at all. A wet, rainy day, the pavement is finally clear of ice and snow ... and it will snow tomorrow. The winter has barely begun.

One hundred-eleven days until the Half Marathon. I trust I will be ready. If nothing goes horribly, hideously wrong.

So ... snow tomorrow, rehearsals for the outreach tour begin Tuesday. I have three (four?) grants due a week from tomorrow. And there's that script I have to write. It's going to be a busy week February.

2006 Playlist
Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
Mothership (176 bpm) - Kid Beyond
F*cking Boyfriend - The Bird & The Bee
Wound Up - Office
Shine - Take That
Beware of the Dog - Jamelia
Mass Repeat [Extended 12" Version] - Gabriel & Dresden

Distance: 3 miles
Temperature: 44º
Weather: wet
Road conditions: wet
Weight: 161 lbs.

No comments: