Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Run and tell the angels that everything's all right.



Okay. Someone needs to explain the phenomena wherein I lose two and a half pounds by running. Seriously. Two and a half pounds.

Goodness me, but the wind was ripping my face off. Running. I cannot lose weight these days apparently, so running is the only thing holding me together - literally. Pulls me in here and there, makes it possible to wear these pants I bought last winter.

1999 Playlist
Body Movin' (Fatboy Slim Remix) - The Beastie Boys
Southside - Moby
Theme from "Futurama" - Danny Elfman
Lullaby of Clubland - Everything But the Girl
The Generator (159 bpm) - Lilys
Smooth - Santana
Learn to Fly - Foo Fighters

Distance: 3 miles
Temperature: 25º
Weather: snowy
Road conditions: dust of snow
Weight: 162.5 to 160 lbs.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Ha!

http://basicinstructions.net/basic-instructions/2010/1/27/how-to-use-your-friends-hobbies-to-your-advantage.html

pengo said...

What is truly hilarious is that that is a carton showing me making fun of Josh for running marathons.