Sunday, January 03, 2010

On the Ten



2009 Playlist
United State of Pop 2009 (Blame It On The Pop) - DJ Earworm
Don't Stop Believin' - The Kids from "Glee"
Sugar - Flo Rida ft. Wynter
Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny) - A.R. Rahman ft. The Pussycat Dolls
I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked - Ida Maria
Rehab - The Kids from "Glee"

I usually wait until February to begin the XX Playlists for XX Years cycle. But I can't, not this year. I am already stir-crazy, and getting out into the insanely cold temperatures is the only way to defeat them.

Two signs you are old in 2010:
Whining about modern interpretations of classic fictional detectives.
Whining about modern interpretations of classic hits by Journey.
Distance: 2 miles
Temperature: 18º
Weather: cold. snow. what have you.
Weight: 162.5 lbs.

New Year's Resolution: Do you have to eat that? I have officially gained 15 pounds since last January. This is not necessary.

Over the holiday weekend, two of my (young) co-workers were fb'ing about doing The Cleveland. I asked if it were a private party and (one of them) said "Sure!"

So I guess I am running The Cleveland, or half of it, this spring. It always falls around the boy's birthday. Training begins next week. Wish me luck, or something.

No comments: