Thursday, January 14, 2010

How young are you? How old am I?



In the early-mid 80s we produced a comedy program for local access cable. This is a video retrospective of three years of sub-par hilarity.

My, but it was FREAKISHLY balmy this evening! I had hoped to run in the sunshine (hello, yes) but after four hours of giving workshops in Shakespeare I discovered the sun had set and feared that the temperature would dip considerably. It didn't. I overdressed, but it was marvelous. Three miles winding through the side streets of CH.

Tomorrow is the last time (hopefully) I need to wake up at 5 am, for a while. And no rehearsal Saturday! Looking forward to checking out Josh & Kelly's show at CPT on Saturday night - join me! There will be blood!!!!

1984 Playlist
Dance Halls Days [12" version] - Wang Chung
I Will Dare (167 bpm) - The Replacements
Cue Fanfare - Prefab Sprout
Two Tribes [12" version] - Frankie Goes to Hollywood
Harborcoat (157 bpm) - R.E.M.

Distance: 3 miles
Temperature: 40º
Weather: breezy, cool
Road conditions: slushy & wet
Weight: 162.5 lbs.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Aw, lookit the widdle David! So cute, except for when you were humping that Corgi.

pengo said...

Good times, good times ...