Thursday, July 25, 2013

If the fish swam out of the ocean.

July 26, 1982

Who makes the peach fritters? Dad makes the peach fritters.

Okay. A run today, none tomorrow, rise fresh and early on Saturday for the Friendship Days 5K. Sound good? Besides, tomorrow is my birthday. Man, when was the last time I was in Flood's Cove for my birthday? I always used to hate that, yippee, away from my friends.

Except when I turned fourteen, that's when I learned I was getting an Apple II+.

Temperature: 66°
Climate: overcast, cool & humid
Distance: 3.8 miles

There has been fishing, kayaking, playing of board games, visiting with relatives ... well, the wife tells it better.

Nothing Decade
Exquisite Corpse Hedwig & The Angry Inch (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Under Control (170 bpm) - Parachute
Let's Get It Started (Spike Mix) - The Black Eyed Peas
Love Today - MIKA
Three-Way - The Magnetic Fields
Boom Boom Pow (Guetta Mix) - The Black Eyed Peas
Black & Gold - Sam Sparro
Daft Punk Is Playing at My House - LCD Soundsystem

No comments: