Thursday, March 30, 2017

A lifestyle of fun.

Somebody that I used to blow.
Last week, right after the wife left town, our boy came down with a serious allergy attack which has left him coughing ever since. He's been given several medications to alleviate the condition, we think he may have a touch of the asthma.

What I can say is that he has spent very little time out of doors or getting any exercise at all, which is only right for recovery but he's very squirrelly and has been jumping around a lot. We are overdue for a run/bike ride.

Distance: 2.35 miles
Avg. Pace: 8:02
Duration: 18:54
Route: Horizon Loop

However, my back end continues to trouble me I no long think it is a hip condition, or if it was that is no longer the issue. It pains me to sit for long periods. No idea what will come of this.

Pavement: wet
Temperature: 43°
Climate: rain & thunder
Mood: confounded

Bracing run in the rain. Cold rain, brief run. Good to get out an move my legs. Today is a personal day, the wife is home, kids still on break. We did not have the opportunity to visit the zoo on Calvin's Day, so that is where we are headed now.

A walk through the zoo in the rain. Sounds like fun.

Baseline: 174 lbs.
Today: 164 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 165 lbs.
Ideal: 160 lbs.

2012 Playlist
Madness - Muse
Somebody That I Used to Know (Mike D Remix) - Gotye ft. Kimbra
Live While We're Young - One Direction
Paddling Out - Miike Snow
Take a Walk - Passion Pit

No comments: