Saturday, March 04, 2017

I need it.

"The Jabberwocky" tour continues!
Here's the thing about moderate exercise. One rep of jackknives, 30 sec. of planking, and suddenly I need to use the next notch on my belt.

Jackknives? Jackknifes? Whatever.

The point is, it doesn't take much. However, I have noticed working the Wii these past two days that my balance has deteriorated. Another reason to stick with it. I am getting older, not younger (same to you) and yes, I need more than aerobic exercise and a healthy diet.

And my arms are no longer aching the way they were the other night.

Distance: 3.25 miles
Avg. Pace: 7:44
Duration: 25:10
Route: Forest Hill Loop

Bright and sunny ... but cold! Still, great to get out into the afternoon sun without a deathly gale in my face. The geese were very passive, it was nap time or something.

Pavement: wet
Temperature: 27°
Climate: sunny & cold
Mood: curious

Here is my first 2007 Playlist ... from 2007!

  • Dashboard - Modest Mouse
  • No Tomorrow - Orson
  • It's All True - Tracey Thorn
  • Acceptable in the 80s - Calvin Harris
  • Synchronize - Tomboy
  • Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy
  • Sonido Total - The Pinker Tones
  • Flathead - The Fratellis
  • Mister Sister - The Tender Box
  • Make It Easy (John Tejada Remix) - Lusine
  • Love Today - Mika

Funny but none of them were on today's playlist.

Baseline: 174 lbs.
Today: 164.5 lbs. (-1.0)
Goal: 165 lbs.
Ideal: 160 lbs.

2007 Playlist
No Love Lost * - LCD Soundsystem
You Know I'm No Good - Amy Winehouse
Club Situation - Gravy Train !!!
I Feel It All * - Feist
Mistaken for Strangers - The National
1973 - James Blunt
Nan You're a Window Shopper * - Lily Allen

No comments: